This session Fullbridge will be offering an open online version of course, ‘Career Edge: Communication and Teamwork.' This course will teach you how to effectively communicate, collaborate, and resolve conflicts with colleagues and become a stellar team member.
The overall objective of this course to teach how to create and deliver high-impact communications and effectively collaborate on teams. The course will start from December 15, 2015.
Course At A Glance
Length: 4 weeks
Effort: 1-2 hours pw
Subject: Career Edge: Communication and Teamwork
Certificate Available: Yes. Add a Verified Certificate for $29.
Session: Starts on December 15, 2015.
Fullbridge is an educational technology company that aims to address the skills gap between students or young professionals and skills desired by modern corporations. Fullbridge is committed to helping young professionals succeed in the global economy through transformational professional and industry-specific skill-building programs.
FutureLearn offers diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
About This Course
This career development course will teach you how to effectively communicate, collaborate, and resolve conflicts with colleagues and become a stellar team member. You'll learn through real-world examples and scenarios, which will enable you to be ready to collaborate on day one of your next job or project.
This is the second course in the five-part Career Edge Fullbridge XSeries, designed to prepare you for career success
Why Take This Course?
This is a free online course. This MOOC will be offered with Video Transcripts. Applicants can pursue a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain.
Applicants will learn:
- Choose appropriate communication styles and formats for different audiences and situations
- Structure email and PowerPoint communications for maximum impact
- Form an effective team and build a project plan
- Plan and facilitate effective team meetings
- Use known techniques and practices to improve group collaboration
- Disagree constructively with peers
– Jim Pautz
Vice President of Coaching at Fullbridge. Previously, he was a senior admissions officer for Harvard College.
Chief Product Officer at Fullbridge. She leads product strategy and oversees program development, technology, program delivery, and coaching.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once you sign up for a course and activate your account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org home page and type in your email address and edX password. This will take you to your dashboard, with access to each of your active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on your dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)