MOOC : Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel
Explore data analysis and visualization in Excel, the cloud benefits of Power BI, and Power Pivot, pivot tables, and tools previously known as Power Query.
- Length: 4 weeks
- Effort: 2 - 4 hours/week
- Price: FREE
Add a Verified Certificate for $49
- Institution: Microsoft
- Subject: Data Analysis & Statistics
- Level: Intermediate
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
About this course
Microsoft Excel is one of the most widely used solutions for analyzing and visualizing data. Beginning with Excel 2010, new tools were introduced to enable the analysis of more data, resulting in less time spent creating and maintaining the solutions and enabling a better understanding of what the data means. This better understanding is facilitated by improved visualizations and more sophisticated business logics.
What you'll learn
- How to gather and transform data from multiple sources.
- How to discover and combine data in data mash ups
- About creating data models
- Exploration, analysis and visualization of data
Understanding of Excel analytic tools such as tables, pivot tables and pivot charts.
Also, some experience in working with data from databases and also from text files will be helpful.
- Windows operating system: Windows 7 or later.
- Microsoft Excel on Windows operating system:
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Professional Plus or standalone edition
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Professional Plus or standalone edition
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Other versions of Microsoft Excel are not supported
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain ($49)
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally