Job Title: Head of Security Guinness Cameroon
Department: General Management
Reporting to: Managing Director, Diageo Cameroon Hub / Head of People Security Africa
Category: 11 (Diageo Level 4)
No of positions: 01
- Enforce security company rules and regulations regarding security
- Investigate and report on breaches of company rules & regulations
- Create relations with Public security & with other units with GCSA issues
- Provide and ensure security to GCSA villas, Directors and Expatriates.
- Provide security to commercial partners and agencies.
- Monitor and advice management of the prevailing security atmosphere In the country. Responsible for managing the effectiveness of security services contract companies to the brewery Bench mark security issues with other companies and co-ordinate with Management to implement improvement action plans as necessary.
- Coach and give security awareness to WACA staff during their meetings.
- Visit most big markets in WACA and bench mark security integrity.
- Coordinate and bench mark with other Africa security Managers Keep inform the Diageo Corporate security
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree level of education
- Civilian of high morale with formal training in an international security School
- Detective /Intelligence Experience desirable
- 7 to 10 years Security Management Experience
As Head of Security, you should be able to:
- Supervision of security managers at all sites and locations
- Management of contract security companies (G4S, JMDS)
- Visit locations for security audits and under take detailed investigations & render report to Mgr. as required.
- Ensure all sites access control in compliance with Diageo standards.
- Conduct security awareness workshop/training
- Ensure compliance in meeting with Diageo standard Audits
- Ensure the CCTV system adds value to company access control perimeter fence.
- Ensure security Training awareness is given to Diageo Cameroon Hub staff.
You will need to have:
- High level of integrity
- The ability to influence on security budget cost to enable establish objectives
- An analytical minds that can spin and search issues as situations arise.
You will need also to be:
- A High discipline individual with interpersonal skills
- A Competent trainer that can perform under pressure
- A proactive leader
- Able to effectively coach associates as and when necessary
- Able to Work well cross functionally
- Trusted, honest, admired and respected
- Able to take difficult decision as when necessary
- Bilingual French / English
Guinness Cameroon, whichis ISO 9001/2008 and ISO 22000/2005 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com. Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
CLOSING DATE : 02.02.14
Human Resources Director