Petites annonces / classified ads
Gagnez de l'argent en enseignant ce que vous aimez. Découvrez comment...
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
RECRUITMENT NOTICE OF: (02) Distribution Site Supervisors
Distribution Site Supervisors
2 months with possibilities of extension
Objective 1: Prepare and update the beneficiary lists
- Meet local partners, inform them and make them aware of the program activities;
- Inform the beneficiaries of the registration process;
- Enter and update beneficiary data;
- Prepare lists and distribution cards.
Objective 2: Preparation and supervision of distribution activities
- Participate in sectoral and distribution preparation meetings
- Plan transportation and storage at distribution points;
- In conjunction with the security officer, gather information concerning security in the area;
- Check whether the quantities will be sufficient to cover the entire population;
- Set up and train distribution committees according to the needs identified during their delivery in collaboration with the other partners.
- Check the availability and good condition of the equipment before and after distribution;
- Ensure that the opinions and complaints expressed during distribution are taken into account.
- Guarantee the dissemination to beneficiaries of off-site and anonymous communication channels of complaints
- establish and maintain an excellent working relationship with all stakeholders before, during and after distributions
- Guarantee the beneficiaries' awareness of the rations and the conveniences provided for the session, before and during the distribution activities;
- Check the quality of the food served and in the event of damage, exchange the damaged bags at WFP;
Objective 3: Write the distribution report
- Compile the data and submit daily and weekly distribution reports to the PM. Provide the relevant data for the preparation of the monthly activity report
- Prepare payment statements for handlers, day laborers and other temporary workers, then plan their payment in collaboration with the financier;
- Prepare the daily distribution report for internal classification and the general compilation for monthly report;
- Have the distribution report approved and forward it to the appropriate parties.
Objective 4: Prepare and direct Post distribution surve
- Plan and carry out surveys with teams of field agents;
- Facilitate data entry and guarantee their quality
- Provide inputs on post distribution and home visit reports;
Objective 5: Supervise the team of distribution agents
- - Make weekly work schedule for the team of field agents;
- - Train and supervise field agents;
- Provide technical support to the team.
- University degree in agronomy or social sciences
- Experience in a humanitarian context , preferably in an emergency context;
- Similar job experience 2 years
- Team management experience
- working Experience in an international organization would be an asset.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, in a tense secure environment and with limited means;
- Good organizational skills and responsiveness;
- Ability to develop methodological and training tools;
- Strong analytical and proposal capacity;
- Good writing skills;
- Knowledge in analysis of the functioning of markets in rural and urban areas;
- Strong team management skills;
- Strong communication, negotiation and information skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (data and list processing, direct mail, knowledge of basic formulas), Word (Narrative reporting) and Microsoft Outlook
- Critical mind
- Sense of priorities and responsibilities, strong organizational capacity
- Autonomous and sense of teamwork,
- Sincere motivation for humanitarian engagement
- Sense of diplomacy and negotiation
- Knowledge of pidgin English mandatory
- English: working language on the project
- Knowledge of local languages would be an asset
Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
Be from English-speaking regions
Have lived in these areas for the past 2 years
Send your CV and Cover letter by following this link: Distribution Site Supervisors
Only CV and Cover letter send through the link mentioned will be received.
NB: Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the written test
Please apply no later than April 12, 2020 at 5 PM