Petite annonce / classified ad
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Inscrivez-vous sur cm1xbet.com et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : das14
Register on cm1xbet.com and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: das14
05 PROFESSIONAL WRITERS
A Cameroonian startup is looking for very creative, thorough and detail-oriented professional writers who are committed to consistently providing high quality works on a regular frequency.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Understand very well the researches and writing needs and objectives;
- Make consistent researches to understand the issue or the associated scientific literature;
- Research the topic thoroughly to gain vital background information;
- Organize and rationalize important sources and a relevant bibliography;
- Work to meet the client's requirements and expectations;
- Write in a rigorous language and style;
- Revise work based on received feedback and line notes;
- Write in accordance with the client's restrictions;
- Deliver the work according to time restrictions;
- Proofread all submitted documents;
- Translate some documents from French to English;
- Assure other writing, proofreading and translating given responsibilities;
Master (any major specialty)
Doctorate candidate or holders will be favored.
Language: English/French (only native)
- Be very available;
- Excellent research and writing capacities;
- Speed in writing;
- Be English/French native speaker;
- Be able to research, analyze and write in a great range of domains (business, social sciences, arts, environment, etc.)
- Working with a great deal pressure;
- Have excellent computer skills;
- Have a permanent and high internet connection.
- A previous writing experience will be an advantage.
Estimated salary: 150 000FCFA
Type of agreement: freelance
Place of work: Anywhere
Please send your CV, degrees and credentials to the following address with the language (“French” or “English”) at subject line: email@example.com
Deadline: October 31th, 2019.
NB: Only candidates who meet the basic requirements will be pre-selected.