Interested candidates should forward their curriculum vitae including full employment history at the following e-mail adress : firstname.lastname@example.org before October 10, 2013.
- Provide full HR generalist service to the Technical & Support Departments in APCC;
- Lead Talent management initiatives for APCC and business partners;
- Interface with business partners to address their resourcing and employee development needs;
- Ensure that all the key roles in APCC have a clear succession plan that is followedthrough, and that all key talent has a career plans that are implemented.
Key Accountabilities/Result Area
- To coordinate the delivery of quality services in the full range of HR activities; Administer HR programs (Talent Management, Recruitment and Selection etc…)
- Provide direct support to business partners in the areas of employment, recruitment/resourcing, succession planning, and learning and development activities
- Manage cross-postings, expatriations, short and long term assignments.
- Focal point for development programmes, plan and direct HR development, performance, competence, and career management.
- Support organizational design and implement changes.
- Planning, Management & Reporting of Establishment, Recruitment forecasts, HR Master data etc
- Administering HR programs (Work Experience Program and Internships, Educational assistance).
- Focal point for business partner Learning & Development, including training programme (identifying training needs, budgets and costs, maintaining a training data base).
- Work with the strategic business partners to educate line managers on the importance of talent anagement and performance management.
- Work closely with the Employee Relations and Compensation functions ensuring there is a comprehensive and cohesive strategy and approach to resourcing/talent management that utilizes the best and appropriate key talent.
The incumbent is part of an HR Team of six staff providing services to a population of 110 nationals and 8 expatriates. This is a function with at least one direct report.
Internal Interfaces: ADDAX staff & Line Managers
- Training providers;
- OpCos & Group.
- Proven track record of providing HR services in a cross cultural setting and communicating at a leadership level ; ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users clearly and concisely;
- Strong generalist background especially in the areas of employment, performance management, resourcing and talent management;
- Good knowledge and practice of the Cameroon labor law;
- Fluency in French and English is required to deal with most internal/external interfaces;
- Strong presentation/influencing/negotiation and writing skills;
- Good learning abilities, spirit of initiative, innovation, organization, and sense of urgency, ability to motivate and coach, demonstrate dynamism and trustworthy;
- Strong analytical skills, with good experience of interpreting and producing high quality, accurate management information;
- Effective planning and organization skills and the ability to prioritise effectively when under pressure;
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team and build effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
- University Graduate in Management or HR management studies (BSC/Master);
- Confirmed HR generalist with good experience in a Multinational (International environment);
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Experience in a Multinational (International environment).
Date : septembre 2013
Job Title : Human Resources Business Advisor
Work Location : Douala, Cameroon
Work Schedule : 5/2
Reports to : HR Manager
Category : 10S