YooMee Africa, a Swiss company operating broadband wireless networks in sub Saharan Africa, is looking for Network Engineer Cisco Expert for its operations in Cameroon
- Provide network engineering services such as assessment, design and implementation of secure networking environments in both new and existing network infrastructure environments
- Provide detailed network assessment reports of existing networking infrastructure environments with gap analysis and recommendations
- Provide technical leadership while conducting design workshop sessions with clients
- Enhance and develop emerging network technology best practices
- Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based design documentation and effectively manage the implementation process through cutover and acceptance
- Level 3 support and troubleshooting
- Higher level education in a technical field (computer science, IT or communications engineering) or extensive experience in telecom industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of related networking experience is required
- CCNP certification is required; CCIE is highly desired
- Expert knowledge of LAN/WAN internetworking technology, including network protocols and converged networks, with solid hands-on experience in multi-protocol LAN/WAN environments and telecommunications systems
- Experience with Cisco Routing and Switching platforms, Cisco Firewall (ASA)
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite
- Wimax and Wireless network architecture
- Strong critical thinking, complex problem solving, appropriate judgement and decision making skills
- Team spirit and great ability to learn and
- self-managed working
- fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
Place of employment is Douala.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. YooMee Africa is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Interested candidates should send their application letter and CV with photo (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org