Oversee all project activities and be the main contact point for the donor and the field staff
- Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the donor organization.
- Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverables, lead project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes.
- Responsible for submitting activity reports, meeting minutes and financial reports on regular basis to the donor.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of annual activity-based project budgets as well as monthly and quarterly financial reports and sending of new funding requests.
- Lead and motivate the project team and monitor project activities and project expenditure and coordinate work with consultants and volunteers in the project
- Ensures close collaboration and coordination with cooperating partners to guarantee smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results as specified in grant agreements.
- Employs resourcefulness in project design, implementation and monitoring. Trouble shoots project problems. Identifies and implements creative solutions.
- Creating, planning, implementation, management and oversight of all project related aspects to fundraising for the organization
|Nom||Interfaith Vision Foundation|
|Adresse||Opposite New Apostolic Church, Che Street, Ntarinkon, Mankon-Bamenda|
Fomumbod Anne Stella
|Téléphone||(237) 77 66 50 22|