- Management of the Finance Department Document Archive;
- Creation of document indexes to enable rapid retrieval of critical Finance documents;
- Conducting periodic reviews of archives to identify documents suitable for either offsite filing or destruction;
- Fulfilling document requests during audits of company by various government agencies, joint venture stakeholders and internal audit teams;
- Organisation of company Finance’s shared drive. Guiding and assisting teams in managing their electronic documents.
- Other administrative tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bac + 2 in management or accounting, or any administrative field is minimum.
- Good computer skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good memory, fast thinking, self-guided with strong problem solving capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop the many and varied interfaces required for this role.
- Some professional experience with general administrative tasks, including archive management, document control or related field.
- Oral and written fluency in English is required. Proficiency in French would be advantageous, but is not required.
Candidatures (letter of motivation and curriculum vitae) are received at :
Bureau de Douala : Carrefour Ancien Dalip, AKWA, au 1er étage de l'Immeuble Amicale CHINE-CAMEROUN.
Tél. (237) 33 42 59 50 / 33 42 59 60 / 33 43 88 88
E-mail : email@example.com
DEADLINE : September, 16th at 6 PM !