Cible RH looks for : 01 Offshore Construction Supervisor
- Deliver projects safely, on time, within budget and according to the Company policies and specifications;
- Perform the role of Company Representative for various activities during construction, particularly offshore;
- Maintain efficient interfaces with the Technical and Operations department;
- Ensure that all Work, including that of Contractors, is conducted in accordance with the company's HSSE management system and Quality standards;
- Provide effective reporting, scheduling and review to ensure Work is completed efficiently with a view to improving overall effectiveness;
- Coordinate project development and execution in a brown field environment;
- Improve the Quality of Contractors Work, Safety and methodology.
- Have an engineering degree in mechanical engineering and industrial with knowledge in EHS;
- Minimum of 10 years in the construction industry, preferably oil and gas related experience, including 3 years as a construction manager/ team leader;
- Motivated individual who possesses good communication skills, leadership abilities with a can do attitude;
- Oral and written fluency in English is required;
- Work will be in a dynamic and intense environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
CV + motivation letter to :
Bureau de Douala : Carrefour Ancien Dalip, AKWA, au 1er étage de l'Immeuble Amicale CHINE-CAMEROUN.
Tél. (237) 33 60 35 32 / 33 42 58 59 / 33 42 59 60
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE : September, 17th at 6 PM!