Within her framework of promoting Human Rights and Good Governance, the management of InterFaith Vision Foundation is offering the above job opportunity for English Speaking Cameroonians (residing in Cameroon), males or females between 28-45 years of age, who are interested in working for the well-being of the disadvantaged and their communities.
The Program Assistant will be responsible for the following and report to the Program Manager:
- Monitor and Provide Technical Assistance in Human Rights and Good Governance to local and Traditional Councils and partner CBOs and GIPs (Grassroots Implementing Partners) within local communities of the North West Region and beyond.
- Design and Adapt Management tools to track and report on partner progress and project performance.
- Conceive and implement strategies to increase women’s participation and involvement in decision making and public life.
- Oversee all project activities within the respective Program Area and be the main contact point for the donor and the field staff
- Identify, link and manage project environment and other dependencies.
- Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the donor organization.
- Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverables, lead project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes.
- Responsible for submitting activity reports, meeting minutes and financial reports on regular basis to the donor.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of annual activity-based project budgets as well as monthly and quarterly financial reports and sending of new funding requests.
- Lead and motivate the project team and monitor project activities and project expenditure and coordinate work with consultants and volunteers in the project
- Ensures close collaboration and coordination with cooperating partners to guarantee smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results as specified in grant agreements.
- Employs resourcefulness in project design, implementation and monitoring. Trouble shoots project problems. Identifies and implements creative solutions.
- Creating, planning, implementation, management and oversight of all project related aspects to fundraising for the organization
- Must have at least a first degree or its equivalence in Law, Gender/Development Studies or Public Relations.
- Has Excellent skills in Project Writing and Implementation.
- Possess Excellent skills in Lobbying, advocacy and community training.
- Has at least two years of working experience with proof of community work.
- Skills Training and bike Riding (advantage)
- Good Knowledge of French and Pidgin language will be an advantage.
N.B: Only Short listed Candidates will be contacted after October 23rd, 2013
Date limite dépôt dossier 11 octobre 2013
|Nom||Interfaith Vision Foundation|
|Adresse||Opposite New Apostolic Church, Che Street, Ntarinkon, Mankon-Bamenda|
Fomumbod Anne Stella
|Téléphone||(237) 77 66 50 22|