On behalf of one of her clients, Cible RH is looking for : 01 PROCUREMENT MANAGER
- Managing procurement / purchasing processes for all Company Operations needs including Telecom equipment and fuel ;
- Assist in organizing/ managing logistics including warehousing and stock keeping with the operational and technical teams;
- Manage all contracts in a timely manner including those with long-term suppliers and work closely together with legal department to review content of current and new contracts;
- Work closely together with operational and technical teams in order to understand their needs and provide them timely with the requested items and services;
- Maintain strong relationships with key suppliers and contractors, and negotiate best price;
- Set up a clear procurement policies and systems.
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering/Logistics.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Good Business Planning and Management / Customer Focus and Relationship Building.
- Multi-tasking, Problem solving and Decision making.
- Stress management / Negotiating and networking / Good judgement and analytical ability
- Accuracy and attention to detail / Leadership and teamwork / Problem-solving
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work efficiently and independently under high pressure and in critical situations.
- Good memory, fast thinking, self-guided with strong problem solving capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop the many and varied interfaces required for this role.
- Sound ethical compliance, professional behaviour and a tract record of integrity.
- Have a professional experience of at least 5 years in similar position.
- Good experience in general administrative tasks, including archive management, document control.
- Oral and written fluency in English and French Languages is required.
Candidatures (letter of motivation and curriculum vitae) are received at :
Bureau de Douala : Ancien Dalip Junction, AKWA, first floor Immeuble Amicale CHINE-CAMEROUN.
Tel. (237) 33 60 35 32 / 33 42 58 59 / 33 42 59 60
E-mail : email@example.com
DEADLINE : October, 08th at 6 PM !