On behalf of one of her clients, Cible RH is looking for : TECHNICIANS
- Generator trouble shooting and Maintenance;
- Electrical works;
- Automatic transfer switch;
- Installation of Diesel Tanks, Diesel flow, return lines to generators, and ensuring no leakages from any equipment;
- Carry out maintenance on DC batteries, surge arrestor systems, and complete wiring of both AC and DC distribution panels;
- Carry out maintenance on Hybrid and Solar systems including trouble shooting and corrective maintenance;
- Good understanding and use of earth resistance equipment.
- GCE A LEVEL + 2 in electro technics or electro mechanics.
- Broad knowledge of maintenance procedures.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience.
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies end communication protocols.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with little supervision.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, prioritizing and teamwork skills.
- Strong attention to detain and high level of accuracy.
- Good memory, fast thinking, self-guided with strong problem solving capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop the many and varied interfaces required for this role.
- Computer literacy needed.
- Sound ethical compliance, professional behaviour and a tract record of integrity.
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with colleagues.
- Oral and written fluency in English and French Languages is required.
Candidatures (letter of motivation and curriculum vitae) are received at :
Bureau de Douala : Ancien Dalip Junction, AKWA, first floor Immeuble Amicale CHINE-CAMEROUN.
Tel. (237) 33 60 35 32 / 33 42 58 59 / 33 42 59 60
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE : October, 08th at 6 PM !