40 Blog & Content Writers Wanted To Work In Douala (Cameroon).
“Are you a holder of at least an O/L certificate and have superb English writing skills? Then consider joining us as a Blog & Content Writer.
Salary: 100.000 CFA – 350.000 CFA,
Benefits: Monthly bonus scheme, Great working conditions, Health Insurance, Sport facilities etc”
Pelmar International Ltd, registered No: MO81412145826Q,
We are a Douala based Online Entertainment Company which proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and
communities. We deal in the creation, production and distribution of all forms of entertainment on the web. We presently own 95 entertainment magazines on the web and serve an audience of over 5 million people on a daily basis.
Do you have an O/L, A/L or Bachelor's degree Certificate? Can you claim superb English writing skills and a basic knowledge on how to use Facebook and Twitter?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple assignments
at the same time? Then consider joining us as a Blog &Content Writer.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
You shall undergo a 1 month training program which shall help you have a solid grasp of the English language, a good feeling for what makes effective online copy (Article Rewriting), as well as your ability to deal with a demanding, fast-paced environment, as well as strong organizational and time management skills.
You shall be responsible for creating and delivering
high-quality, custom English entertainment articles for our online magazines in a timely manner. Furthermore, you will have to be professional, driven and creative in order to provide creative, relevant content for the pleasure of our audience and will interact and work with Editorial leadership and other departments to improve both your skills and our services.
YOUR MAIN FUNCTIONS
- Writing on a variety of categories in our magazines (Life Style, Celebrities, News,
Relationships, Beauty Tips and Health)
- Writing 3 articles of at least 500 words each per day (90 articles/month)
- Manage social media (Facebook & Twitter) Content promotion.
- Employing best SEO practices within the content produced. (We shall train you on how to carry out this task)
- Participating in relevant team meetings and training
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of an Ordinary Level Certificate
- Owner of a Portable Computer
- Superb writing skills and a basic knowledge on how to use Facebook & Twitter.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet deadlines and handle urgent situations.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle conflicting priorities.
Our mission is to contribute in the improvement of the living standards of all members of our team. We understand that it takes investment in our associate's development to make that happen. As a result we offer ongoing personal and professional development opportunities alongside the ability to collaborate with others across functions, roles And geography.
In addition to the investment in your development, Pelmar Intl offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, Bonuses, Health Insurance, Sport facilities and more!
If interested, send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Limit: 4th May 2015