WARTSILA CENTRAL AFRICA IS LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNT MANAGER SUB REGIONAL - CENTRAL AFRICA
Job area: Sales & Marketing
Your main task will be to :
- Manager sales activities and customer relations in order to achieve sales and margin targets
- Develop, report and assume accountability for sales and sold margin budget among assigned customer accounts.
- Visit customers based on weekly planning activities.
- Maintain and further develop present assigned customer relationships.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential customers.
- Create Account plans for major customers, execute the plan and update changes throughout the year.
- Develop and maintain Customer Satisfaction.
- Collect and communicate market intelligence and competitor information.
- Propose customer specific budgets based on historical data, market outlook, identified opportunities and strategy.
- Create, maintain and manage all customer visit reports and larger opportunities in CRM.
- Maintain accurate customer records among assigned customer accounts.
- Cooperate and coordinate sales activities for global cross country operating customers with responsible colleagues.
- Ensure that customer inquiries, orders and complaints are responded to in a prompt and satisfactory manner.
RequirementsTo succeed in this position you will need
- Communication skills
- Cultural knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Teamwork skills
- Wärtsilä knowledge & business understand
- Contractual and legal skills
- Persuasive selling methods
- Sales process & tools competence
- Technical product portfolio knowledge
- Understanding of the business environment
- Understanding of the customer and their business
- Understanding sales financials
- Fluent French & English.
- Spanish language skills are appreciated
You will be based in Douala.The essential requirement for the job is a Masters in Sales and Marketing or equivalent, with At least 5 years experience from a similar position in an industrial environment
INTERESTED: Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30.6.2014
LEARN MORE: about wärtsilä and wärtsilä in Central Africa by visiting: www.wartsila.com