To serve as part of the team of one of an international Oilt and Gas company, BARAKAT EMPLOI SERVICES(BES) is seeking experienced, motivated and committed individuals for the positions below:Position
Title: Account Payable/Treasury , accountant
Closing date: December, 28th of 2014
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REPORTS TO: Finance Manager
- To ensure that all invoices received are reveiwed and processed.
- Ensure all payments are made in compliance with all tax, PSC and contract requirements
- Establish and maintain invoice tracking registers
- Prepare monthly accrual estimates for work done and invoices received.
- Assist in preparation of the monthly cash call and cash forecast
- Primary interface with all banks and Treasury responbilities.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALITIFICATIONS
- Degree in accounting and experience working with invoices, vendors, coding and accounting systems.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and accouting systems.
- Five years or more relevant experience in a similar role for an EP operator or an oilfied equipment service provider.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit a resume and a cover letter with supporting documents NO LATER THAT DECEMBER 28th, 2014 to email@example.com with "Account Payable/Treasury, Accountant" in the subject line or mail to P.O. Box 5754 Douala, or phone us to 33 42 55 88 / 33 43 00 78 or bring it physically to BARAKAT's office located at Douala, Bonanjo, next to polyclinic annex-Muna, Mairie de Douala 1er street.Kindly get more details about us in our websitehttp://www.barakatemploiservices.com