Reports to: Group Relationship Manager Country Manager
To assist the Group Relationship Manager and Country Manager in their roles of marketing ACE services to a diverse range of clients within the country and work hand in hand with different departments to ensure deliverable services to our customers.
- Actively support the ACE credit support products rollout and growth across key product categories.
- Follow the marketing and sales strategy
- Develop the service offer to the existing client portfolio
- Increase the client portfolio
- Develop ACE credit support products and sales plan, focusing on the country's large export and import trade flows.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and business development
- Develop and continually expand the target market of ACE credit support products, working actively and in consultation with the Ag. Country Manager and Group Head of Relationship Managers.
- Seek expanded trade markets in Public Sector, NGO's, Aid agencies, Telecommunications imports, and commodity imports; etcetera
- Develop and update on a weekly basis Trade deal pipeline.
- Train, coach and assist new marketers in new regions, and train the TSS and Credit Support officers in ACE and banks back-office staff.
- Capture potential clients and deals on the E5C system
- Maintain database of all the commodities traded covering countries of origin, statistics key players, quality specifications, etc …
- Obtain information required to perform due diligence on the borrower from the bank where the bank has approved the facility of from either the bank or the borrower where ACE has marketed the borrower
- Interact with the Relationship Manager in order to seek advice and to coordinate sales and marketing actions
- Interact with the global marketing team as and when needed
Skills and Requirements
- University graduate in Business, Marketing, Economics or Agriculture.
- At least 2 year work experience preferably in relationship banking, sales and business development, credit analysis & evaluation or related fields required.
- Knowledge of the commodities markets worldwide, big players in these markets, seasonality of certain commodities.
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Good IT skills
- Fluent in English & French. Additional language a plus.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please send your curriculum vitae and letter of invitation to Ms. Bile on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 27th July 2015