NORTH WEST DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITYPROJECT TITLE: LIVESHOTCK AND FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT PROJECT(LIFIDEP), NORTH WEST REGION, CAMEROONPROJECT IDENTIFICATION: PCMR 0102: FINANCING AGREEMENT N°2CM-0064CALL FOR CANDIDATURES N°007/MIDENO/LIFIDEP/2014 OF ...2014 FOR THE RECRUITEMENT OF INTERMEDIATE AND SUPPORT STAFF OF THE LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT PROJECT(LIFIDEP) IN THE NORTH WEST REGIONThe Government of the Republic of Cameroon has obtained financing from the Islamic Development Bank(IDB) toward the cost of the Livestock & Fisheries Development Project(LIFIDEP), in the North West Region, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for the positions of intermediate and support staff of the Project Management Unit(PMU).This call for candidatures is issued after the General Procurement Notice for this project that appeared in the UN Development Business dated 7th January 2014, the IDB website dated 7th January 2014 and Cameroon Tribune dated 10th January 2014.It is in this framework that the North West development Authority(MIDENO), the Executing Agency and Contracting Authority of LIFIDEP, now invites candidatures to fill the following two positions as listed hereafter. This call is open to all Cameroonians who meet the requirements:
- Candidates should hold at least a Bachelors' degree in management, business administration, human resource management, sociology and Anthropology or related fields with at least five years of relevant work experience.
- Candidates shoult not be more than forty-five(45) years of age as of the date of submission of application.
- knowledge and skills in Information and Communication Technology(ICT) are obligatory.
- Knowledge and skills in use and management of copiers, scanners, fax machines, postage machines and other offices equipment are obligatory.
- Knowledge of image software programs, databases and accounting software are added advantage.
Duration: Two years renewable, based on performance.
COMPOSITION OF THE APPLICATION FILE
The candidate's file shall comprise:
- A stamped hand written application
- A detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of motivation(stating exactly how you will go about doing your work within the framework of the assignment/job attributions and your professionalism.)
- Certified copies of the qualifications mentionned in the CV
- Certified copy of the Birth Certificate
- A Medical Certificate of fitness of not more than three(3) months old
- A Certificate of Non-Conviction of not more than three(3) months old
All files should reach the Director General's Secretariat latest 6/10/2014 at 12.00 midday.Candidates who shall be shortlisted shall be required to be present for interview on a date to be announced.For more detail Job Attributions and any further clarification, please be advised to contact the Director General of MIDENO, P.O Box 442 Bamenda, in writing or Email: email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the post you wish to appy for, and which should reach not later than ten(10) days before the latest date of submission of applications.