Enko Education is looking for an exceptional Admissions and Communication Officer, who will be the face of our primary school in Yaounde, Cameroon, for our future parents and students! This is an opportunity to help develop an innovative and unique model of international schools in Africa.
The Admissions and Communication Officer is the school's face for all parents willing to enrol or already enrolled. He/She manages the administrative parts of admissions and enrolments (administering the tests, making sure they are corrected on time, collecting all documents for enrolments). He/She manages the communication from and to parents to ensure our parents' satisfaction, and make sure we achieve our enrolment target this year, and 100% of re-enrolments in the future years.
Your scope of activity
- Welcoming parents & students, offering them a unique, warm experience at school
- Managing the admission process (entrance exams, correction, communication of results to parents)
- Managing student registration (invite parents to school, compile registration documents, upload information onto our School Management System)
- Communication/E-mailing: managing calls and emails (sent or received) by always providing the right information; managing continued communication with parents after registration
- Contributing to marketing actions and school events organization
The person in charge of the role will report to the Head of School.
- Fluent in English and French, spoken and written
- Have at least a Bachelor's degree, an equivalent in Business Administration or similar field
- Self-motivated, objective-driven, able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Great communicator, with excellent written, verbal and presentations skills, you are confident to interact with parents and able to handle pressure and demands with great composure
- Committed: make sure incoming messages are all answered, make sure all parents get the school's communications
- Detailed-oriented: communications need to be perfect, clear, without any typo
- Very organized, know how to prioritize and multitask
- Caring: you demonstrate empathy and are able to adapt to your interlocutor
- Team player: constantly communicates with the Finance & Marketing Officer
- Master MS Office and are technology savvy
- Ideally, you know about Cameroon's education landscape
- Share our excitement and understand the challenges of offering affordable international education in Africa
Applicant must also be legally authorized to work in Cameroon.
About Enko Education
Enko Education is a fast-growing network of African international schools, increasing access to the world's best universities for learners across Africa.
Enko Education has developed an innovative model. Our programs lead to globally recognized and sought after qualifications. We are able to offer those at a fraction of the cost charged by other international schools in Africa. Furthermore, Enko learners are supported in their higher education applications through our university guidance program. It supports them in selecting the right universities and then securing both admission and financing for their studies. We offer an outstanding learning experience striving to educate our learners with Africa at heart and the world in mind.
Enko Education's model is showing impressive results with learners joining top universities like Yale University (USA), Sciences Po (Fr), the University of Toronto (Canada) and many more.
With 13 schools across Western and Southern Africa, Enko Education aims to run at least 40 african international schools by 2022. Several international financing institutions, including Proparco, I & P, Oiko Credit and LiquidAfrica, support Enko Education's ambition.
To apply: https://enkoeducation.com/careers/