Type de contrat : CDI
Métier/Spécialité : Energies / Eau
Localisation géographique :
Notre société :
Leader en recrutement sur le continent africain, Apave International vous propose chaque semaine de nombreuses opportunités de carrière au sein d'entreprises privées ou publiques et d'Institutions Internationales.
ADRH APAVE is now looking for an impwho will be responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of the Company.
His main resposabilities will be:
- Recruit, supervise and develop a small but effective finance team.
- Develop and implement short and long term departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Establish, maintain and develop sound accounting systems and procedures, ensure appropriate internal controls are in place and compliancetherewith.
- Manage the finance function including financial control, reporting, budgeting, financial modelling and tax for the projects.
- Manage the preparation of timely and accurate financial statements in accordance with OHADA, International Accounting Standards, US GAAP and Cameroon company law.
- Manage the preparation of timely and accurate management accounts, forecasts, budgets and five year plans.
- Develop and maintain a treasury management function including preparation of timely and accurate cash flows and forecasts, working capital requirements, currency management analysis and maintenance of banking relationships.
- Undertake stakeholder management and prepare ad hoc reports as required by the shareholders, lenders in compliance withtheir financial covenants and government requirements.
- Manage the financial interface with our major's head office.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning and commercial initiatives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with lenders.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legal and financial regulations.
- Monitor all the tax compliance requirements, deadlines and status. Act as the Public Officer for the relevant entities. Prepare, coordinate and sign-off all tax returns.
- Understand and interpret the complex project finance documentation and advise management on relevant aspects.
- Assist with business development activity in Cameroon, particularly with tax, corporate structure, accounting and financial modelling.
- Co-ordinate the review of the IT infrastructure and project manage the implementation of an automated and integrated system involving accounting and finance, operations & maintenance and inventory & procurement.
- Undertake ad hoc finance responsibilities in support of the Majr finance group and the project Board, as appropriate.
- Professionally qualified accountant status (CA, ACCA, ACMA, ACA)
- Board experience would be useful
- Supporting the Managing Director with ongoing commercial and strategic decisions
- Strong and proven knowledge of modern accounting systems and internal controls with a capacity to implement financial management systems.
- Experience in commercial negotiations and knowledge of project finance concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to build organisational capacity and systems in a multicultural and diverse working environment.
- Track record of mentoring and developing team members.
- Previous experience of working in a global organization would be useful.
- Previous experience within the power industry a significant advantage
- Strategic leadership, accuracy, organisational skills.
- Proven project management skills.
- Computer skills
– MS Excel, SAGE or similar accounting system, consolidations system experience.
Niveau d'études : MASTER 2 / BAC+5
Spécialisation : Comptabilité / Finances
Niveau d'expérience : Expérimenté (de 10 à 20 ans)
Anglais : Maîtrise courante
Français : Maîtrise courante