An international development organization is seeking the services of a qualified, experienced and highly motivated M&E SPECIALIST.
The position will be based in Yaoundé.
- Develop project monitoring systems and tools and lead evaluation efforts
- Support and coordinate with partners for timely reporting to Donor and other stakeholders with quality reports based on analysis of project
- Lead KIDSS' effort to learn continually from the project and to ensure that learning is incorporated into evolving program plans
- Develop and implement the use of information and communication technology for data collection and analysis
- Ensure quality of project data and quality control mechanisms; train data collectors on best practices to ensure the consistency and quality of data
- Ensure accountability mechanisms between project and participants
- Lead the development of annual work plans, quarterly reports and annual reports
- Develop quarterly information bulletins to share with stakeholders
- Document programmatic best practices and success stories
- Conduct participatory analysis of KIDSS program outcomes and impact for learning and strengthening partners
- Support strengthening efforts for TWG for M&E; provide technical assistance to GRC and CSO partner staff on data management, data analysis and results-oriented programming, basic surveying and sampling techniques, monitoring and evaluation methods and principles.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Oversee strengthening of CSO M&E systems
- Master's degree in social sciences, or related degree required
- At least seven years of experience in managing M&E systems and programs
- Experience in basic M&E concepts including indicator development, tool development, reporting systems strengthening, and data quality assessments
- Experience in developing partners capacity in M&E processes and techniques
- Experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis, and report writing
- Experience in utilizing GIS applications to develop thematic mapping of project inputs and outputs
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing and writing both English and French is required
Applications should include a cover letter, CV and the application form.
Applications can be submitted electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying “Health and HIV/AIDS Specialist” in the e-mail subject line; or by mail at the following address:
Country Representative, BP 1851, and Yaoundé, Cameroun.
Deadline for submission: July 8, 2016
Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will not be considered.