Chef Comptable H/F
Type de contrat : CDI
Métier/Spécialité : Services
Localisation géographique :
Pays : Cameroun
Ville : Douala, Littoral, CM
Notre société :
Leader en recrutement sur le continent africain, Apave International vous propose chaque semaine de nombreuses opportunités de carrière au sein d'entreprises privées ou publiques et d'Institutions Internationales.
APAVE CAMEROUN is seeking for an important company a CHIEF ACCOUNTANT who will have to :
- Ensure that the monthly general accounting processes of all Cameroon entities are complied with.
- Lead the month end closing of accounts
- Review and sign off all accounts reconciliations
- Monitors compliance with SYSCOHADA and company procedures
- Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Assures compliance with state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws.
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
- Accountable for the review of provisions received from business and all prepayments.
- Accountable for completeness of processing on monthly basis
- Ensure cut-offs are respected
- Process and analyze all the provisions received from business including historical data reclassification.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions.
- Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the monthly and annual financial reviews.
- Responsible for Masterfile maintenance (SUN, BOSS accounts, vendors accounts details etc)
- Reviews monthly tax declaration and payments and annual regularization (adjustments)
- Coordinating and/or working on special projects as assigned by the Finance Manager.
- Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- All processing is up to date and correct in the general ledger
- All general balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled and reviewed by Chief Accountant.
- Analytical review of the Financial results during the monthly closure and explain variances.
- Manage exceptional provisions as well as recurring monthly general journals.
- Handle all the queries from business and delegate accordingly during month close.
- Responsible for the ‘checklist' reports required before closing.
- Prepare statistics (both externally and internally required) on ongoing basis
Profil required :
- Master Level in accounting
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience in Accounting
- Good knowledge of SYSCOHADA
- Computer literacy in using Microsoft Excel Pivot tables, macros, lookup functions and subtotals
- Can use SUN Systems, Advance Inquiry and Query and Answers (Vision).