Credit Controller H/F
Type de contrat : CDI
Métier/Spécialité : Services
Localisation géographique :
Pays : Cameroun
Ville : Douala, Littoral, CM
Notre société :
Leader en recrutement sur le continent africain, Apave International vous propose chaque semaine de nombreuses opportunités de carrière au sein d'entreprises privées ou publiques et d'Institutions Internationales.
APAVE CAMEROUN is seeking for an important company a CREDIT CONTROLLER who will have to :
- Manage Credit control departement by reducing the delinquent accounts receivable
- Coordinate the debts of existing creditors and decide whether to allow credit to a debtor .
- Build and maintain close links with all customers, to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments.
- Credit-check for new customers.
- Design and implement processes to improve cash-flow and reduce receivables and bad debts.
- Update the credit management and collection procedure of the according to Group standard policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Finance Manager, Business Managers, Billing Department to implement processes and policies that contribute to accurate invoicing and to respond to credit and collection concerns with existing and potential clients.
- Monitor and check existing customer credit ratings on a regular basis to ensure limited non-payment risk to Company.
- Ensure customers and creditors payement on time and negotiate re-payment plans.
- Provide accounts information to internal business services.
- Resolve all problems for clients and liaise internally to progress any problems that are being handled in any other department. Ensure prompt reply to client and internal feedback.
- Manage debt recovery.
- Conduct negotiations with debtors to fix terms and conditions for payment of receivables.
- Prepare, reconcile and circulate Aged debt report on a monthly basis.
- Forward monthly statements to clients to keep them updated on debt collection activities.
- Actively take part and present customers at aged debt meetings.
Profil required :
- A Bachelor or a Master degree in business or finance related disciplines / Bac + 3 à 4 en Finance.
- At least 5 years of recent experience in credit control and B2B debt collection / Minimum 5 ans d'xpérience à un poste similaire.