Procurement Specialist H/F
Type de contrat : CDI
Métier/Spécialité : Distribution
Localisation géographique :
Pays : Cameroun
Ville : Douala, Littoral, CM
Notre société :
Leader en recrutement sur le continent africain, Apave International vous propose chaque semaine de nombreuses opportunités de carrière au sein d'entreprises privées ou publiques et d'Institutions Internationales.
APAVE CAMEROUN is seeking for an important company a PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST who will have to :
- Perform all procurement and supply chain activities for the company using an efficient and consistent application of a supplier management policy in order to guarantee the quality of goods/services provided and at the optimal cost.
- Implement and improve best-practice based processes
- Identify and realize cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities
- Manage sourcing, contracting, transactional purchasing, supplier management, logistics and miscellaneous internal procurement and supply chain support activities
- Assist in the building of a Procurement Center of Excellence to help transform Procurement, and also support broader transformation of the value chain and the company
- Manage and monitor the purchasing system with supplier details
- Follow up on outstanding orders, shipping documentation, etc
- Follow up on discrepancies raised by Business with regards price variances.
- Negotiate prices with suppliers, and re-negotiate new contracts with suppliers upon expiry
- Maintain and update catalog of all preferred suppliers with pricing
- Manage “once off” suppliers as per the procedure
- Provide spend analysis reports to Operational Managers on Projects.
- Co-ordination of shipping and transport
- Expediting/ Inspections and quality auditing
- Identity slow moving products to the Merchandising team and actively tracking the performance of sales mechanisms to clear these products.
Profile required :
- A Bachelor's degree in procurement or supply chain management, or a related area.
- Extensive experience in procurement, shipping and logistics
- At least 10 years of supply management, operational management experience, or experience in the primary service delivery of the organization.
- A proven track record of delivering large savings.
- Oracle systems and computer applications, an advantage.