Marketing Communications Manager H/F
Type de contrat : CDI
Métier/Spécialité : Industrie
Localisation géographique :
Pays : Cameroun
Ville : Douala, Littoral, CM
Notre société :
Leader en recrutement sur le continent africain, Apave International vous propose chaque semaine de nombreuses opportunités de carrière au sein d'entreprises privées ou publiques et d'Institutions Internationales.
Oversee all activities designed to generate product awareness, brand identity, support solution-based selling, drive business opportunities and stimulate sales for the organization
- Participate in the articulation of company's marketing and communications strategy and programmes.
- Develop and execute marketing communication plans for promotions, events/sponsorship and other marketing activities/initiatives.
- Participate in the planning and organisation of corporate/ social events (e.g. press conferences, media briefings etc.) for the organisation.
- Participate in the development of all marketing/ brand related communications (graphic and print materials) originating from the organisation.
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure marketing communication materials address specific information needs of target markets as well as provide clarity on product offering.
- Create, review and edit promotional materials for marketing effectiveness and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Ensure quality and consistency with the preferred brand image and established specifications/standards.
- Provide input to all marketing communication contracts with vendors/media agencies as required and monitor their activities to ensure adherence with service level agreements.
- Provide required support for marketing and new business development efforts.
- Oversee the company's website including content, look and feel, etc.
- Liaise with IT and other content managers to ensure relevant users (existing/ prospective customers) enjoy continuous access to accurate and up-to-date product/ company information.
- Liaise with media consultants and public relations agencies and ensure accuracy and consistency in the company's external communications.
- Ensure adequate and positive media coverage for the organisation and act as a media spokesperson when required.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders/ partners.
- Stay abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the unit's activities.
Perform any other duties assigned by the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration, English, Mass Communications or a related discipline.
- Postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
Bilingual English & French
Niveau d'études : MASTER 2 / BAC+5
Spécialisation : Marketing / Communication / RP / Journalisme
Niveau d'expérience : Expérimenté (de 6 à 10 ans)
Français : Langue maternelle
Anglais : Langue maternelle