Petite annonce / classified ad
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Inscrivez-vous sur cm1xbet.com et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : das14
Register on cm1xbet.com and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: das14
Action Against Hunger – Cameroon
Actions Against Hunger is an International Non Governmental Organiztion (NGO), apolitical, non denominated and non-profit. For our operations in Cameroon, we are looking for:
BASE LOGISTICIAN M/F
Base: Buea (south west region)
Number of positions : 01
Contract duration: 6 months
start date: October 2019
supervised by: Field Coordinator
Location : Buea
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION: Implement the logistics policy of the mission to ensure good logistical performance and provide the best possible support to the programs throughout his/her zone and Organize and manage the security of persons, good and property on the base and during field trips.
- Monitoring and analysing logistical indicators in his/her base
- Assessment of the logistical capacities of his/her base
- Support to Program Managers in the assessment of their needs
- Implement and ensure the performance of the supply chain by ensuring conformity with AAH procedures at each stage of the supply chain; performance in respect of costs, quality and timeliness in the supply chain (purchasing, transport, stock) throughout his/her base
- Implement and ensure the performance of facilities management : safety of the working and living environment ; provision and maintenance of logistical equipment supervision of the building, rehabilitation and maintenance required for the functioning of the base and the living environment
- Implement and ensure the performance of information and communication technology and network management
- Contribute to security management
- Setting in place and following up collaboration and coordination in logistics with the mission's partners;
- Manage the Logistics team in the base;
- Higher diploma (GCE A level + ¾ years University) in logistics, finance or management sciences ;
- Strong experience in logistics management (3 years ) in a similair position;
- Strong computer skills (Excel Expert, Word, Powerpoint,…).
- Good knowledge of donor rules and procedures (Echo, SIDA, EuropAid, USAID, OFDA, AFD, SDC, CIDA, UN agencies etc.);
- Experience in the humanitarian sector would be an asset ;
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Sense of diplomacy, rigor, firmness and responsibility ; openness, creativity and good organization ;
- Good analytical skills ;
- Very good managerial skills ;
- Good communication and relationship skills ;
- Very good skills in office, LINK , or any other logistics software.
Our recruitment procedure has 3 key steps :
- A pre-selection on the basis of the files submitted (only canidates whose skills and experience matches with the profile are selected for the test) ;
- A technical written test
For each step, only selected candidates are contacted.
Applications (including a CV, a letter of motivation, and references) must be submitted ONLY by email at email@example.com, indicating the title of the position and reference.
SW-HR-092019-001 in subject of the mail.
Applications must be sent before Thursday the 26th of Septembre 2019 at 5 :30 PM.
At the attention of: Head of Human resources department, Action Against Hunger Cameroon
Only selected candidates will be selected for tests and interview.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED