CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: "RESEARCH AND COMMUNICATION FELLOWS"
In partnership with the Cameroon Debate Association (CDA) , the International Network for the promotion of the Arts of Speech in African, Caribbean and Pacific countries (RIPAO) recruits three Research & Communication Fellows for its well-known project AFRICA GAWLO. The call for applications is available until October 10, 2017.
ADVANTAGES OF THE FELLOWSHIP
1. The possibility to be employed periodically or definitely at CDA and/or at RIPAO.
2. A completion certificate as Researcher & Communication Fellow
3. RIPAO membership status including all related advantages ;
4. A fixed allowance for purposes of communication for their mission
5. An institutional support from the network during their mandate.
6. A special follow-up from RIPAO high hierarchy for their professional integration and own projects
- To be between 21 and 34 years when applying
- To registered in a higher education establishment of Cameroon
- To be available during Fellowship period (November 2017-November 2018).
- To be a resident of Douala or Yaoundé
- To own a computer
- To have widespread writing and oral skills in French and English
- To be a holder of at least a Bachelor Degree or a Master in Communication and Journalism, Business Management, Law, International Relations, Literature, Translation, Business (Management, administration, marketing) and in culture-related jobs (mediation and cultural engineering, trades within the book industry, movie, audiovisual...), etc.
NB: Female applications are highly encouraged.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Be able to adapt to a working environment showing patience
- Be interested in oral activities, training and book.
- To know how to proceed to active monitoring in the activity sector.
- To have good writing and communication skills ;
- To have good organizational and planning skills;
- To have a team work spirit, to be versatile and capable of working under pressure.
- An understanding of RIPAO programs
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications should be sent by mail before October 10, 2017 at 12 P.M (GMT). They should be simultaneously submitted to the three addresses hereinafter: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org. Should be included:
- A motivation letter
- A RESUME (not more than 2 pages)
- A certificate of school attendance (payment receipt of academic rights or student card).
- Please write in objet space: [Candidature RIPAO Fellowship 2017]. After sending your candidature, you will receive a confirmation notice.
- Take note that only selected candidates for an interview will be contacted.
- Any incomplete file will be rejected.
- October 10, 2017 at 12:00 GMT is the deadline for the submission of candidatures.
- If there is any problem of saving the attached files, look if the title of the files does not contain spaces, special characters or accented characters.
- If you are selected, we reserve the right to ask more documents (e.g. Diploma, student card...).
- For further information, contact Mr Christian Elonguè (Email : email@example.com )
Download the CALL FOR APPLICATIONS for further information.