Catholic Relief Service (CRS) is one of the world's largest private voluntary organizations, supporting international relief and development work in over 100 countries. CRS Cameroon in seeking a WASH Program Manager (WASH PM) to manage its ‘‘Expanded Emergency WASH Project Supporting CAR Refugees and Host Communities in Kadey Department , East Cameroon. This WASH project, funded by LDS, will build upon a small WASH project CRS has just completed in the area and will complement other planned projects to meet the basic needs of CAR refugees and host communities in the East region. The planned WASH project incorporates principles and practices of social cohesion into WASH infrastructure construction/management and community behavior-change activities.
The WASH PM will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the Expanded Emergency WASH project, including project management (activities and budget), technical implementation management, MEAL, partners and collaboration, and narrative and financial reporting. The WASH PM will be responsible for meeting targeted objectives and for compliance with CRS and donor requirements.
- Project Management
- Technical Implementation Management
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning
- Partnerships and Collaboration
Minimum qualification and experience
- Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or similar. Advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum 3 years' project management experience and minimum 2 years' experience working in WASH infrastructure.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, counterparts, government representatives, regional CRS staff and Baltimore HQ staff.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret administrative reports, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to work in partnership with local communities, community-based organizations, and other NGOs
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing French is required. Proficiency in English is an advantage.
Application files including :
A letter of motivation and CV, 3 References, and supporting documents to the application should be forwarded to :The country Representative
Catholic relief ServicesPO Box 1851, Yaoundé – Cameroon or by email email@example.comClosing
date : November 4, 2015
The detailed job description for position can be obtained by sending an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org