Cible RH is searching for the following on behalf of one of her clients : MECANICIANS
JOB MISSIONS :
- To carry out major component changes and repairs as required;
- To carry out health checks and fault diagnosis;
- To carry out trend analysis of component failures;
- To respond to oil sample diagnosis;
- To maintain SIMS on site;
- To follow and comply with company QHSE standards and ensures that all personnel working with him adhere to thepolicies.
- To carry out site HSE audits.
- Proactively takes part in site improvement plans.
- To Assist in the development of new employees including the provision of site induction;
- If certified to AAP2, carries out HV switching as required.
- To liaise with the Supervisor for effective and efficient operation of mechanical equipment and may act on behalf of Supervisor during periods of absence.
- To maximise cost efficiencies and ensure availability of mechanical consumables on site with optimum inventory level.
- To maintain a daily site diary.
- To have a bachelor degree in Mechanic or related field;
- To have a minimum of 5 years of experience;
- To have HV and generator background;
- To have the ability to diagnose the source of problems and determine the most effective solutions;
- To have excellent analytical skills;
- To have the ability to work on own initiative and with little supervision;
- To have a very good organization, multitasking, prioritization and team spirit;
- To have the ability to work independently, especially on core tasks;
- To have great attention to detail and a high level of accuracy;
- To be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues;
- To be professional, honest and ethical;
- To be persistent, positive and self-reliant;
- Having control of English and French language;
- To have proficiency in use of Microsoft Office suite.
Letter of motivation and curriculum vitae are received at :
Bureau de Douala : Carrefour Ancien Dalip, AKWA, au 1er étage de l'Immeuble Amicale CHINE-CAMEROUN.
Bureau de Yaoundé : B.P. 5058, Tél. (237) 33 04 16 68
E-mail : email@example.com
DEADLINE : July 23th, 2014 at 6 pm !