Cible RH is searching for the following on behalf of one of her clients : ELECTRICIANS
JOB MISSIONS :
- To maintain and repair transformers, alternators, motors & associated control panels, troubleshooting & detailed fault analysis;
- To ensure maximum plant availability and best possible equipment condition;
- To implement company QHSE policies and ensure that all personnel working with him adhere to the policies;
- To carry out site HSE audits and Accident reporting knowledge;
- To Assist in the development of new employees including the provision of site induction;
- To ensure the installation of sites and demobilisation is carried out as per AIP Standard.
- To provide a focal point for coordinating initial response to site electrical incidents.
- To liaise with the Supervisor for effective and efficient operation of electrical equipment.
To Maximise cost efficiencies and ensure availability of electrical consumables on site with optimum inventory level.
- To Report and document component failures.
- To maintain a daily site diary.
- To have a bachelor degree in Electricity or related field with AAP2 Certification;
- To have a minimum of 5 years of experience;
- To have HV and generator background;
- To have the ability to diagnose the source of problems and determine the most effective solutions;
- To have excellent analytical skills;
- To have the ability to work on own initiative and with little supervision;
- To have a very good organization, multitasking, prioritization and team spirit;
- To have the ability to work independently, especially on core tasks;
- To have great attention to detail and a high level of accuracy;
- To be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues;
- To be professional, honest and ethical;
- To be persistent, positive and self-reliant;
- Having control of English and French language;
- To have proficiency in use of Microsoft Office suite.
Letter of motivation and curriculum vitae are received at :
Bureau de Douala : Carrefour Ancien Dalip, AKWA, au 1er étage de l'Immeuble Amicale CHINE-CAMEROUN.
Bureau de Yaoundé : B.P. 5058, Tél. (237) 33 04 16 68
E-mail : email@example.com
DEADLINE : July 23th, 2014 at 6 pm !