Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel
Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes
The Georgetown University Center for Global Health Practice and Impact (CGHPI) serves countries to improve their population health and wellbeing and to safeguard against health-related threats by advancing the use of evidence and human-centered enterprise architecture on the path towards achieving equity and social justice. To achieve this mission, we catalyze the uptake, spread, and implementation of innovations; triangulate data from different sources, and tailor visualization of the information for each audience; design and implement integrated service delivery models; support communities of practice to inform policy and practice through efficient data use and horizontal and vertical collaboration; disseminate best practices and evidence globally through open source learning networks; build global, collaborative, multi-disciplinary, and interprofessional networks; undertake research that is informed by local needs; and invest in local leadership to own, provide oversight, and sustain implemented interventions. Georgetown University, through CGHPI, has recently received an award from U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S. CDC) through funding from the U.S President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) to support HIV response efforts in Cameroon for achievement of HIV epidemic control to implement a program titled Translating Data and Evidence into Impact (TIDE). As a result, CGHPI is recruiting for the following program implementation positions. All prospective candidates must be fluent in French and working knowledge of English. These positions will be based in Yaoundé or Bertoua. CGHPI is operating in Cameroon as Georgetown Global Health LLC (GGHC)
GGHC Office Positions
Position: Continuous Quality Improvement Specialist
Reports to: CQI Advisor
Location: East (1); Center (1)
This position provides Direct Service Quality Imporvement, at DSD sites in both Center and East regions by ensuring the applying of quality improvemnet techniques and completed implementation of quality improvement activities at assigned PEPFAR supported facilities. Assignments are specific and work is reviewed upon completion by the CQI Advisor.
- Quality Improvement
- Coordinate and oversee all quality improvement activities at desginated facilities
- Develop functional site CQI Teams in all designated facilities
- Train and mentor site multi-disciplinary teams to adopt CQI principles in delivery of comprehensive HIV services
- Lead the implementation of weekly improvement process for targeted weekly monitoring and monthly achievements
- Act as a content expert within the mentorship team in development of remediation interventions following SIMS and other site performance assessment exercises
- Complete the Facility Quality assessment to demonstrate how much of processes and standards have been institutionalized at the sites and serve as a SIMS readiness assessment
- Determine needs assessment for quality improvement and oversee its implementation
- Guide sites and mentorship teams to develop Performance Dashboard Reviews and use patient level data/information to inform key clinical and management decisions
- Support benchmarking and implementation of best practices between different sites
- Support adoption, spread and implementation of CQI Guidelines developed at the national level within designated facilities to ensure consistency in clinical standards in order to minimize clinical care variations
- Develop Collaborative learning and quality of care improvement networks in the region and district for the sharing of lessons learnt and evaluation results.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Maintains confidential information
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in the field related to Public Health and Epidemiology, or any of the sciences or social sciences
- At least 1 year experience in PEPFAR Quality Improvement, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Is an intermediate to expert user of spreadsheets and data analysis packages (Excel, Access, Epi Info etc)
- Has experience in data analysis and use
- Ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through training, mentoring and other formal and non-formal methods
- Sound report writing, interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Be able to meet deadlines in a multiple tasking environments
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to organize and prioritize competing activities
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environement
- Flexibility, patience, dedication, creativity and willingness to learn
- Communicate efficiently and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Follow instructions furnished in verbal or written format.
- Must be fluent in French and working knowledge of English
Activities /Specific objectives
Ensure implementation, and value of quality Improvement activities in all the site
Ensure functional QIT with documented bimonthly meetings
100% meeting minutes
Sites have an annual QM plan that is maintained
Updated QM plan
Perfromance measures are collected and reviewed inline with QM plan
Results of biannual Performance measures
CQI projects are initated and completed
Report of and results of CQI projects
Facility Quality assessment is completed for all assigned sites with a progressive demonstrated imporvement in the implementation of processes and standards institutionalization for SIMS readiness
Correctives actions after SIMS are followed-up until completion with the person responsible
Action tracker maintained for imporvement to SIMS readiness status
Instructions for Submitting Applications:
- All applications should be submitted electronically to TIDECameroon@georgetown.edu
- Please mention in the subject line of the email the position for which you are applying.
- Applications should include 3 references that are familiar with applicant's work experience preferably in the last 3-5 years. References should include contact information including daytime phone and e-mail address.
- All applications should include a cover letter that details one's suitability for the job highlighting key functional areas, expected qualifications and experiences.
- Candidates should attach a 3-page CV/Resume that highlights one's key achievements in areas relevant to the job
- Job related stated qualifications and experience are the basic minimum requirements that each applicant must meet to be considered for interviewing.
- All applicants should include daytime phone contact information.
- Deadline for application is November 11th, 2020, 5 PM Cameroon Time. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Georgetown University Center for Global Health Practice and Impact through its local entity Georgetown Global Health Cameroon is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified persons to apply regardless of gender, ethnicity, or any other status variable