CAMEROON OIL TRANSPORTATION COMPANY (COTCO) IS LOOKNG FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION OF:
COUNTRY OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH (OH) MANAGER
COTCO Occupational Health (OH) Manager reports to the General Manager and receives functional directions from the regional Cluster Manager. The OH Manager is typically a Medical & Occupational Health (MOH) employee assigned to lead the MOH team in the delivering services via common systems deployment for business line operations.
- Exhibits leadership in safety and health initiatives within the organization.
- Provides leadership for a multidisciplinary team of occupational health professionals.
- Supervises MOH staff
- Responsible of medical contract management
- Serves as occupational health representative to interface with management, SSHE professionals, and others to address health and safety issues.
- Develops business plans and budget for programs and services.
- Serves as owner of company Operations Integrity Management System requirements.
- Provides key process indicator data.
- Delivers and supports the implementation/enhancement of Global best practices and common systems and programs
- Recruits, selects, trains, and evaluates members of the MOH staff, ensuring that individual training and development opportunities are collaboratively identified and delivered.
- Responsible for day to day delivery of local MOH services to the business line.
Ideal candidate profile:
Educational: Doctorate in medicine
Professional Experience and Knowledge required:
- Relevant occupational health qualification/professional experience at least 03 years
- Public Health knowledge and experience
- Licensed to practice medicine and occupational health in Cameroon
- Possesses some managerial and leadership skills
- Good communication skills including spoken and written English
- Teamwork skills are essential
- Medically fit.
Skills and attributes required:
- Act as liaison with external institutions (private and public) for occupational health related issues
- Provide technical support to Company Social Responsibility team on all corporate health related projects
REMUNERATION, CAREER & APPLICATION
This position offers excellent career opportunities in the organization and competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with what is obtainable in the Cameroon oil & gas industry.
If you meet the requirements listed for this position and you are interested in pursuing a career with our website at: http://www.exxonmobil.com/Corporate/imports/careers/careers_map.aspx
HOW TO NAVGATE THE WEBSITE?
In order to submit your application and upload your curriculum vitae (CV), Select Africa, and then Cameroon and apply online either in English or in French.
All candidates are encouraged to submit their applications online together with English version of their curriculum vitae.
Optionally, you're Curriculum Vitae and reference letter may be dropped at COTCO headquarters in a sealed envelope with the following text written on the envelope:
Application for the position of Country Occupational Health (OH) Manager
Attn: COTCO Human Resources department
164, Rue Toyota, Bonapriso
Po Box 3738
The advert closes one week from the date of this publication.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.