DANGOTE CEMENT CAMEROON
Want to join a young and ambitious company
Want to grow as a professional and embrace digger challenges?
Want to be part of one of the best African business story?
Dangote Cement Cameroon is your next career move…
Job Title: FINANCE OFFICER
Reporting Line: Head of Admin. & Finance (Transport)
- Assist in maintaining financial controls with respect to assigned functional areas.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance or other related discipline.
- Five (05) years of relevant work experience, supervision experience is a plus
Skills and Behaviours
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance best practices, IFRS and other applicable accounting standards.
- Working knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Sound business acumen.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate accounting procedures including month-end procedures and timetables for the month-end and year-end closing for assigned functional area.
- Prepare month-end financial statements and analysis of expenditures for assigned functional area.
- Monitor the status of budget spending/ activity and review financial reports.
- Provide assistance in resolving queries and preparation of cost centre reports.
- Ensure that general ledger accounts are properly maintained, reconciled and discrepancies are promptly addressed.
- Identify control issues such as undefined balances, un-posted entries, balance sheet imbalances, etc. and raising queries for resolution of these issues.
- Ensure compliance with DCP Nigeria's finance and accounting policies and procedures.
Internal applications should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position.
Closing date for application: October 21, 2017
Dangote Cement Cameroon fully drives its recruitment process internally.
Therefore, we deny any mandate to an individual or company to act as a third party on our behalf.
Any initiative or communication of that nature should be considered as fraudulent and reported.