DANGOTE CEMENT CAMEROUN
Want to join a young and ambitious company?
Want to grow as a professional and embrace digger challenges?
Want to be part of one of the best African business story?
Dangote Cement Cameroon is your next career move…
Job Title: HSE MANAGER
- Develop and/or implement organizational HSE programs
- Review and update institutional HSE policies and conducts risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plans precautionary measures
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in HSE or any other technical relevant discipline
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of eight (08) years relevant work experience with at least three (03) supervisory role
- Skills & Competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of cement production process, and overall of the cement industry
- Sound knowledge of environmental management requirement & regulations (local and international)
- Ability to champion HSE initiatives, and proffer valuable solutions
- Strong project management skills and attention to details
- Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English)
- Good leadership and relationship management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to take initiative and act proactively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant supporting tools and technologies
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop HSE Management Policies and coordinate all related training programs
- Conduct risk assessment to identify any risk associated with the job/activity with deliverables
- Ensure permits to work are systematically issued before activities being carried out, when required
- Design and/or update the HSE Manual considering changes of business environment
- On a periodic basis, conduct HSE audits on specific company locations with team support
- Review and endorse findings and reports
- Drive and ensure the effective implementation of the HSE Committee recommendations
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Plant Director.
Applications should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: email@example.com
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position.
Closing date of Application: May 22, 2017