DANGOTE CEMENT CAMEROON
Want to join a young and ambitious company
Want to grow as a professional and embrace digger challenges?
Want to be part of one of the best African business story?
Dangote Cement Cameroon is your next career move…
Job Title: HSE SENIOR OFFICER
Reporting Line: HSE Manager
- Ensure complete and consistent implementation of HSE programs and initiatives.
- Monitor and audit HSE programs
- Analyze and interpret HSE data
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in HSE or any other technical relevant discipline.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (05) years relevant work experience with at least three (03) years in a supervisory role.
Skills & Competencies
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes, ideally in the cement industry
- Good relationship management and attention to details skills
- Sound knowledge of environmental management requirements & regulations (local & international)
- Ability to champion HSE initiatives, and proffer valuable solutions
- Project management skills, is an asset
- Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English)
- Problem-solving skills, with ability to take initiative and act proactively
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel 2013
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and other relevant supporting tools and technologies
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all training programs related to existing HSE Management Policies
- Participate in risk assessment to identify any risk associated with the job/ activity with deliverables
- Ensure permits to work are systematically issued before activities being carried out, when required
- Draft propositions to update the HSE Manual considering changes of business environment
- On a periodic basis, support the HSE Manager in conducting audits on specific company locations
- Review and endorse findings and reports
- Follow-up the effective implementation of all HSE action plans
Internal applications should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: email@example.com
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position.
Closing date for application: October 21, 2017
Dangote Cement Cameroon fully drives its recruitment process internally.
Therefore, we deny any mandate to an individual or company to act as a third party on our behalf.
Any initiative or communication of that nature should be considered as fraudulent and reported.