DANGOTE CEMENT CAMEROUN
Want to join a young and ambitious company?
Want to grow as a professional and embrace digger challenges?
Want to be part of one of the best African business story?
Dangote Cement Cameroon is your next career move…
Job Title: PACKING PLANTMANAGER
Oversee and coordinate cement packing and loading activities to ensure proper packing and timely loading of cement at the plant
Ensure packing plant activities comply with regulatory requirements and DCP specification to ensure preset quality standards are maintained.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or its equivalent in any discipline
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of eight (08) years relevant work experience with at least three (03) supervisory role
Skills & Competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of cement production process
- In-depth knowledge of the cement industry (local and international)
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in packing plant operations
- In-depth knowledge of the cement packing machines and their functionalities
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English)
- Good problem solving and analysis skills
- Good relationship management skills and attention to details
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the implementation of approved packing plant plan at the plant to ensure established targets are met
- Ensure that packing plant processes are implemented in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines
- Ensure clearance is received from production and Quality Control before commencement of packing and loading of cement
- Supervise the management of packing plant shift teams to ensure effective and efficient execution of packing plant activities and achievement of daily production targets
- Ensure that all maintenance packing plant activities are carried out efficiently and in a timely manner
- Oversee the activities of all packing plant machine operators to ensure safety of personnel and appropriate utilization of machines
- Ensure packing plant environment is clean and tidy at all times, and ensure team members work safely and follow all safety standards and safe work practices
- Provide leadership and guidance to subordinates
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head of Operations & Maintenance, from time to time
Applications should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position.
Closing date of Application: May 22, 2017