DANGOTE CEMENT CAMEROON
Want to join a young and ambitious company
Want to grow as a professional and embrace digger challenges?
Want to be part of one of the best African business story?
Dangote Cement Cameroon is your next career move…
Job Title: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Department Sales and Marketing
Reporting Line: Head of Sales and Marketing
- Coordinate sales activities and oversee execution of agreed strategies to meet customer needs, enhance brand equity and ultimately increase revenue generation for the company in the assigned region within the country.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in sales, marketing, business administration or a related discipline.
- Post-graduate degree in sales or marketing is desirable
- Eight (08) years of relevant work experience with at least three (03) years in a management or supervisory position.
Skills and Behaviours
- In-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities and regulations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge of the company product and service offerings.
- Very good understanding of sales planning, modelling and business performance analysis.
- Very good knowledge of retail/ distributor planning.
- Excellent leadership, networking and people management skills.
- Ability to manage budgets and perform financial analysis.
- Very strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically.
- Very good project management and organizational skills.
- High level of integrity and a trust-worthy personality.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and oversee the execution of sales strategies to meet assigned revenue and target metrics within the assigned region.
- Participate in goal-setting activities for the region and agree goals with Sales Officers and the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Develop work plans for the region with clear approach for adoption by the Sales Officers.
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of Sales Officers and sales teams in the assigned region and ensure alignment with the company's objectives.
- Proactively identify and make recommendations to the Head of Sales & Marketing on potential revenue streams and customer needs.
- Periodically review performance of the Sales Officers against set targets.
- Monitor sales performance in assigned region and ensure development of effective strategies to address shortfalls.
- Develop and manage relationships with key customers in the assigned region and maintain long-term relationships with strategic clients.
- Coordinate with the marketing team and ensure implementation of promotional activities for the region.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Conduct demand planning and forecasting to manage and ensure product availability for customers at all time.
- Develop and implement tactics and strategies for distributor loyalty.
- Oversee the preparation of annual budget for the assigned region and monitor its implementation.
- Authorize expenses for the sales region in line with approved budget and manual of authority.
- Collate periodic reports from Sales Officers for review and submission for management information and decision.
Internal applications should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position.
Closing date for application: October 21, 2017
Dangote Cement Cameroon fully drives its recruitment process internally.
Therefore, we deny any mandate to an individual or company to act as a third party on our behalf.
Any initiative or communication of that nature should be considered as fraudulent and reported.