DANGOTE CEMENT CAMEROUN
Want to join a young and ambitious company?
Want to grow as a professional and embrace digger challenges?
Want to be part of one of the best African business story?
Dangote Cement Cameroon is your next career move…
Job Title: SECURITY MANAGER / CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER
Ensure the security of company employees and properties by providing guidance and recommendations, but also driving implementation of actions to enhance security within and around the various company locations.
Education & Experience:
- GCE Advance Level, and experience as security manager or similar position, for a minimum of 15 years
- University Degree, and experience as security manager or similar position, for 10 to 12 years
- Academic or professional certification in security administration or similar field will be an asset
- Proven tracks of use of relevant technology and equipment and emergency response planning
Skills & Competencies:
- Good knowledge of the cement industry is an advantage
- Good knowledge of company approved HSE policies
- Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English)
- Good organization and project management skills
- Good leadership and relationship management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to take initiative and act proactively
- Committed and reliable
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures (local & international)
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Advise on recruitment, training and development of security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches, and investigate to resolve issues
- Create reports on agreed format for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new security technology) and advise company management on security matters
- Hold regular meetings with the contracted security companies to review the security situation and implement management decisions
- Establish and maintain contact with relevant government security agencies
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head of Administration
Applications should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position.
Closing date of Application: May 22, 2017