DANGOTE CEMENT CAMEROUN
Want to join a young and ambitious company?
Want to grow as a professional and embrace digger challenges?
Want to be part of one of the best African business story?
Dangote Cement Cameroon is your next career move…
Job Title: SOURCING & PURCHASING OFFICER
Ensure the supply of the company with raw material, technical products and services needed for operations, under the lead of the Head of Procurement.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's in Mechanical engineering, Procurement, Supply Chain, International Trade or Logistics
- Eight (08) years of experience is needed, ideally with exposure to cement industry
- Professional certification in an asset
Skills & Competencies:
- Good knowledge of the cement industry is an advantage
- Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English)
- Good organization and project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to take initiative and act proactively
- Excellent & practical understanding of procurement processes
- Good & practical understanding of custom duties and taxes
- Basic knowledge of flow optimization tools
- Good & practical understanding of INCOTERMS and TCO
- Effective negotiation and relationship management skills
- Reliable and excellent team player with High ethical standards
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite, SAP is a must
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Contracts Monitoring
- Claims Management
- Supplier pre-selection
- Vendors creation
- Market and price analysis
- Supplier evaluation
- Reports on his own activities
- Purchasing from different categories
- PO creation& Delivery coordination
- Supply Chain follow up
- Customer's relationship & Tender process
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head of Procurement
Applications should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: email@example.com
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position.
Closing date of Application: May 22, 2017