DANGOTE CEMENT CAMEROON
Want to join a young and ambitious company
Want to grow as a professional and embrace digger challenges?
Want to be part of one of the best African business story?
Dangote Cement Cameroon is your next career move…
Job Title: IT MANAGER
Reporting Line: Head of Finance
- Manage all information systems and network infrastructures, and drive effective implementation of IT/IS solutions, to ensure business continuity for the company
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree or Information Technology, Information Systems or any relevant discipline
- Professional certification is highly desirable
- Eight (08) years of extensive Business Systems and Information Management experience, across multiple IT disciplines and teams (infrastructure, Business Systems and Information Management, applications, Service Delivery, Project Delivery and Information Security), with at least three (03) years in a supervisory position
- Knowledge of cyber and IT Security and familiarity of the ISO 27001 standard.
Skills and Behaviours
- Good knowledge and experience of IT strategic planning and implementation.
- Good knowledge and experience of implementing and managing IT infrastructure environments.
- Highly experienced in managing complex IT Infrastructure environments and 3rd party vendors.
- Highly experienced in managing Support/Service Desk and the implementation of ITIL standards.
- Good knowledge of IT development, and associated methodologies.
- Good knowledge of Project Management principles and governance.
- Ability to prioritize resources to ensure successful completion of projects to budget and timescale.
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate resilience to ensure the correct solution is selected with a full understanding of the costs, timescales and risk involved.
- Knowledge of ERP solutions, and the support of them.
- Ability to develop and maintain management information consistent with the Firms needs and priorities, working across divisions and teams.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the development of IT solutions for users at the plant and ensure compliance with established Group policies, procedures and specifications.
- Lead the assessment of IT risks and implement management strategies.
- Lead / Design the development of system and network security standards, policies and procedures and assist in conducting awareness programs across the organization.Implement approved network control frameworks to ensure the integrity of IT systems and network.
- Supervise the internal product acceptance testing/ integration testing process and provision of adequate technical support for user acceptance testing
- Oversee the setup and execution of technical test plans for device modification, new deployment and upgrades
- Ensure successful "go-live" of all new systems/ solutions
- Participate in/ provide input to vendor and software selection process.
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors and work closely with service providers to ensure adherence with agreed service levels.
- Review and monitor trend analysis of issues/queries logged and escalate identified root problems to relevant external IT vendors where necessary.
- Ensure the prompt resolution of escalated faults and requests from end users/ IT service management helpdesk.
- Oversee the installation, upgrade and configuration of network printers, directory structures, user access, and security software and file services.
- Implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure optimal performance of IT systems in all company locations
Internal applications should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position.
Closing date for application: October 21, 2017
Dangote Cement Cameroon fully drives its recruitment process internally.
Therefore, we deny any mandate to an individual or company to act as a third party on our behalf.
Any initiative or communication of that nature should be considered as fraudulent and reported.