PROJECT MANAGER EDUCARRIERE CM
Educarriere Cameroon (www.educarriere.cm ), is a leading online portal, targeted to education, career development and entrepreneurship of Cameroonian youth. Educarriere is managing Global Management Challenge – first strategy and management competition in Cameroon (www.gmc.cm ). Educarriere is growing very fast.
To reinforce the project, Educarriere is looking to hire a Project Manager.
Project Manager will be responsible for successfully running all Educarriere project activities as per business plan and budget (revenue and expenses). Project Manager will have full responsibility for project success in Cameroon.
The responsibilities further include:
- Develop Educarriere brand and image on the Cameroonian market
- Lead fundraising/sponsorship activities around Educarriere initiatives
- Profitably grow advertising sales on the online platform
- Develop content and HR partnerships to grow user interest
- Report regularly on project progress, fund raising activities, sales
- Manage and coach the team, enforce company procedures
- 3-5 years of professional experience in online, media or consumer goods
- Experience in managing sales, raising funds via sponsorship search, promoting projects on large scale
- Track record of successful project implementation, including event management
- Good understanding of technology, online platforms
- Experience with social media marketing and content management
- Strong understanding of the Cameroonian market, aspirations of students and youth in Cameroon
- University degree
To meet the priorities of the position, candidates should possess the following core competencies:
- Strategic Orientation: Demonstrate profound analytical skills, conceptual and strategic thinking.
- Results Orientation: Always focus on results, in terms of financial/operational KPIs and customers.
- Leadership and Team Building: People development and motivation are key success factors.
- Collaboration Capabilities: Collaborate with partners and related departments. Able to take pragmatic decisions, in order to move the business forward with the required speed and intensity.
- Personality: Dynamic and self-motivated, aiming to succeed and achieve beyond expectations.
- Language: French mother tongue and fluent English
LOCATION: Douala with up to 50% out of the office travel.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Educarriere Cameroon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity of the workforce. Interested candidates should send their application letter and CV in English with photo to email@example.com
|Type d'offre :||Emploi|
|Secteur(s) d'activité :||Commerce et Administration des Entreprises, Communication, Marketing|
|Niveau(x) d’Etudes :||BAC+3, BAC+4, BAC+5|
|Expérience requise :||Minimum 2 ans|
|Date limite :||30/04/2014|