Petite annonce / classified ad
Enregistrez-vous sur 1XBET.cm et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : 1x_59759
Register on 1XBET.cm and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: 1x_59759
Primary Campus Coordinator
Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Deadline: July 31st 2019
Enko La Gaieté Primary Campus is the brand new primary section of Enko La Gaieté International School in Yaoundé, Cameroon. We are looking for a dedicated Campus Coordinator to support senior management in leading and managing the Primary Campus.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Conducts an annual evaluation of the Cambridge Programme
- Archives materials that document the Cambridge journey
- Acts as Exam Officer – Co-ordinates exams, arranges couriering of materials to Cambridge;
- Enters predicted grades and internal assessment grades; organizes external assessments
- Analyzes and reports on student results; produces reports on the progress of students in the programme both for internal and public consumption.
- Support to senior management in framing and implementing a suitable timetable and in the allocation of teaching to the programme
- Marketing the Cambridge programme
- Recruitment and selection of students
- Monitor students' well-being and provide support and referral as appropriate:
- Communicate programme needs in a clear and timely manner; establish internal deadlines for submission of items by teachers and students
- Ensure appropriate transition of new students to the programme as well as across the programme
- Conduct regular information sessions; keep parents informed of student progress, programme requirements and timelines
- Communication with outside agencies
- Offer after exam support
- In collaboration with senior management at the school: ensure quality teaching and learning in the programme
- Provide support for teaching staff to deliver the programme General
- Staff training: organize and approve all professional development for teachers in collaboration with the senior management of the school; induct new staff into the school's curriculum and programmes
- Curriculum manager: influence decision-making process in curriculum and co-curriculum; work with teachers in developing the curriculum
- Input into the creation of an assessment and reporting policy in line with school philosophy of assessment practices in the curriculum; ensure that assessment reflects assessment "for" "as" "of" learning
- Take a lead in the reporting process
- Possess the capacity to create, communicate and gain commitment to a vision, purpose, values and symbols
- Be culturally sensitive and open-minded
- Have a minimum of 5 years Cambridge teaching experience
- Be a leader and facilitate collaborative planning meetings with teachers and students
- Ensure the sustainment of a culture of sustainable development
- Promote the philosophy of the programme and school (excellence, integrity and innovation)
Successful applicants are to commence work as soon as possible.
About Enko Education
Enko Education is a fast-growing network of African international schools, increasing access to the world's best universities for learners across Africa.
Enko Education has developed an innovative model. Our programmes lead to globally recognized and sought after qualifications. We are able to offer those at a fraction of the cost charged by other international schools in Africa. Furthermore, Enko learners are supported in their higher education applications through our university guidance programme. It supports them in selecting the right universities and then securing both admission and financing for their studies. We offer an outstanding learning experience striving to educate our learners with Africa at heart and the world in mind.
Enko Education's model is showing impressive results with learners joining top universities like Yale University (USA), Sciences Po (Fr), the University of Toronto (Canada) and many more.
With 13 schools across Africa, Enko Education aims to open 30 more schools in at least 20 African countries over the next five years. Several international financing institutions, including Proparco, I & P, Oiko Credit and LiquidAfrica, support Enko Education's ambition.