Petite annonce / classified ad
Enregistrez-vous sur 1XBET.cm et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : 1x_59759
Register on 1XBET.cm and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: 1x_59759
Primary School Teachers
Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
Deadline: July 31st 2019
Enko La Gaieté Primary Campus is the brand new primary section of Enko La Gaieté International School in Yaoundé, Cameroon. We are looking for dedicated Primary Teachers to ensure day to day educational quality and well being for our young students.
The Primary Teachers report to the Primary School Coordinator.
- Plan and deliver lessons to pupils assigned to teach within the context of the school's curriculum, directives, and schemes of work
- Assess, record, and report on the learning needs of each pupil
- Monitor and record the academic progress and achievements of each pupil
- Prepare pupils for internal and external examinations
- Set and check all tasks given to pupils in school and elsewhere
(b) School Mission and Organization
- Contribute and support the drafting, implementing, and reviewing of school policies and practices
- Collaborate with others on lesson planning and school improvement activities
- Act as a relief teacher for others when officially absent
- Attend all scheduled meetings and school events
- Participate in administrative and organizational tasks
(c) Health & Safety
- Prioritize, promote, and support the safety and well-being of pupils at all times
- Maintain a good classroom management
- Maintain discipline and order in accordance with school policy
- Ensure classroom layout does not constitute safety threats
(d) School Resources & Facilities
- Be responsible for the school resources within your care
- Make proper use of school resources within your care
- Ensure teaching and learning activities do not destroy school facilities
- Report any faulty school facilities to the school administration
(e) Professional Development
- Take part in all approved and organized professional development training
- Be responsible for the recording of the compulsory 50 hours PD per teacher per academic year
- Prepare reflective notes at the end of each professional development training to identify areas in need of improvement and actions to be taken
- Complete all professional development workshops within the deadlines given
- Support and implement open and respectful communication with pupils, colleagues, and parents
- Abide by the school policy on email and communication policy
- Make a positive contribution to the wider life and culture of the school
Successful applicants will commence work in mid-August 2019.
About Enko Education
Enko Education is a fast-growing network of African international schools, increasing access to the world's best universities for learners across Africa.
Enko Education has developed an innovative model. Our programmes lead to globally recognized and sought after qualifications. We are able to offer those at a fraction of the cost charged by other international schools in Africa. Furthermore, Enko learners are supported in their higher education applications through our university guidance programme. It supports them in selecting the right universities and then securing both admission and financing for their studies. We offer an outstanding learning experience striving to educate our learners with Africa at heart and the world in mind.
Enko Education's model is showing impressive results with learners joining top universities like Yale University (USA), Sciences Po (Fr), the University of Toronto (Canada) and many more.
With 13 schools across Africa, Enko Education aims to open 30 more schools in at least 20 African countries over the next five years. Several international financing institutions, including Proparco, I & P, Oiko Credit and LiquidAfrica, support Enko Education's ambition.