An exciting opportunity has become available for a Facilities Manager to work for a large multinational heavy industry company in Africa.
Based in Douala, Cameroon, the successful Facilities Manager will have previous experience of managing multiple properties including residential blocks, commercial offices and workshop and will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the base renovation on the site
- Managing the facilities management services provided to residential and commercial properties
- Arranging travel for employees moving in and out of country
- Managing leases and tenancies within existing property
- Managing subcontractors who will deliver hard and soft services to buildings
The ideal Facilities Manager will have the following background:
- Cameroon National
- 5 years experience in Facilities Management
- Preferably BSc or MSc in facilities management, engineering, construction management or related field
- Previous experience of managing multiple buildings
- Fluency in French is essential
- Competitive salary with benefits
Please apply now to Lee@millarcameron.com with an updated CV; please also refer this to anyone who might be interested in this opportunity.