Petite annonce / classified ad
Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel / Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes
The Georgetown University Center for Global Health Practice and Impact (CGHPI) serves countries to improve their population health and wellbeing and to safeguard against health-related threats by advancing the use of evidence and human-centered enterprise architecture on the path towards achieving equity and social justice. To achieve this mission, we catalyze the uptake, spread, and implementation of innovations; triangulate data from different sources, and tailor visualization of the information for each audience; design and implement integrated service delivery models; support communities of practice to inform policy and practice through efficient data use and horizontal and vertical collaboration; disseminate best practices and evidence globally through open source learning networks; build global, collaborative, multi-disciplinary, and interprofessional networks; undertake research that is informed by local needs; and invest in local leadership to own, provide oversight, and sustain implemented interventions. Georgetown University, through CGHPI, has recently received an award from U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S. CDC) through funding from the U.S President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) to support HIV response efforts in Cameroon for achievement of HIV epidemic control to implement a program titled Translating Data and Evidence into Impact (TIDE). As a result, CGHPI is recruiting for the following program implementation positions. All prospective candidates must be fluent in French and working knowledge of English. These positions will be based in Yaoundé or Bertoua. CGHPI is operating in Cameroon as Georgetown Global Health LLC (GGHC)
Job Title: Facility Pharmacist
Reports to: CTA Coordinator / Integrated Service Delivery Team Lead
Location of Work: East Region
Job Overview: The Pharmacist/Technician will work with facility staff and TIDE team to ensure availability of ART pharmaceutical/laboratory products at the facility. The position will support other facility staff involved in the provision and management of HIV/AIDS commodities.
Facility Pharmacist will:
- Implement best practices in health commodities commodity management
- Ensure safe and correct dispensation of ARV and related commodities (e.g. INH for example) in the health facility
- Generate timely utilization of consumption reports for the facility and manage a logistic management system for all health commodities
- Prepare accurate commodity requisition and reporting order for commodities
- Ensure supply chain activities at the facilities are aligned with the government of Cameroon and US CDC standard operating procedure
- Assist the physicians to prescribe and use rationally the medicines available for the clients in line with the HIV guidelines
- Forecast commodity needs for the facility
- Maintain systems for the acquisition and delivery of health and non-health commodities that are most appropriate to the needs of the facilities.
- Report to the head of the health facility, the Regional Pharmacist
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications, and Experience
- A degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacy Technician
- Have solid working knowledge of ART programs and ART health products
- Previous trainings in logistics managements
- Registered with necessary regulatory bodies
- At least a year working experience in a PEPFAR funded HIVAIDS project but not mandatory
- Team player with good communication skills.
Instructions for Submitting Applications:
- All applications should be submitted electronically to TIDECameroon@georgetown.edu
- Please mention in the subject line of the email the position for which you are applying.
- Applications should include 3 references that are familiar with applicant's work experience preferably in the last 3-5 years. References should include contact information including daytime phone and e-mail address.
- All applications should include a cover letter that details one's suitability for the job highlighting key functional areas, expected qualifications and experiences.
- Candidates should attach a 3-page CV/Resume that highlights one's key achievements in areas relevant to the job
- Job related stated qualifications and experience are the basic minimum requirements that each applicant must meet to be considered for interviewing.
- All applicants should include daytime phone contact information.
- Deadline for application is November 24th, 2020, 5 PM Cameroon Time. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Georgetown University Center for Global Health Practice and Impact through its local entity Georgetown Global Health Cameroon is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified persons to apply regardless of gender, ethnicity, or any other status variable