Type de contrat :
Métier/Spécialité : Agroalimentaire
Localisation géographique :
Notre société :
Leader en recrutement sur le continent africain, Apave International vous propose chaque semaine de nombreuses opportunités de carrière au sein d'entreprises privées ou publiques et d'Institutions Internationales.
ADRH APAVE is looking for a very important company a FACTORY HR who will have to: Assure the implementation of all the functions of HR. He/She will have to:
- Implement recruitment processes assuring their efficiency in quality and time.
- Implement the annual training plan, ensure alignment with companys' training policy.
- Assure the update of the personnel and payroll database.
- Guarantee the calculation and payment process of employees, and the legal procedures of labour contracts and registration.
- Prepare and control the headcount of the company under responsibility, calculating and providing the total salary cost.
- Assure the compliance of the company with the local labour regulations.
- Implement the Labour Relations actions approved by management, negotiating with the employees representatives to guarantee they are implemented.
- Represent the company in any Labour Inspection to assure the defence of the interests of the company.
- Implement and assure all the actions related to Health and Safety function, following the corporate policies of the company.
The candidate should have this profile:
- A degree in Human Resources, Management, Law or others.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience as HR Manager of a Factory.
- Bilingual (French and English).