Job Position: Field Activation Supervisor
Reports to: Sampling Activation Manager
Applications must be received through the email firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th of November 2013.
Directly responsible for the activation on ground. The field activation supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the work of the activators meets the set performance standards. Assist in developping activation strategies together with the activation manager.
- Support new team members in working through induction programs, ensuring that they have necessary knowledge to effectively participate in the team
- Hold daily/weekly meetings with the team to give information, product samples and leaflets
- Collect information from the team on a daily/weekly basis as required.
- Prepare a comprehensive weekly report on the sampling activities carried out during the week.
- Ensure the team is fully equipped with uniforms, products, leaflets as well as any other necessary equipment
- Evaluate activators on performance.
- Accountable for meeting the set targets.
- Responsible for appropriate handling of materials and equipment provided for activations.
- Ensure the team is well trained, carry out re-training when need be.
- Coach the team for performance in relation to the targets set and build a winning spirit within the team.
- Gather and provide competitive information to head office on a regular and continuous basis.
- Manage team absences, organizing necessary cover on a day to day basis
Critical success Factors for the Job
- Essential: Minimum 1 to 2 years in a supervisory role
- Desirable: 1 to 2 years sales/marketing/customer service experience
Should "meet expectations" on the Standards of Leadership behaviours relevant to the WL of this job
- Growth Mindset
- Consumer and Customer Focus
- Bias for action
- Accountability and Responsibility
- Builds Talent and Teams