Petite annonce / classified ad
Enregistrez-vous sur 1XBET.cm et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : 1x_59759
Register on 1XBET.cm and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: 1x_59759
Financial Controller H/F
Type de contrat : CDI
Métier/Spécialité : Energies / Eau
Localisation géographique :
Pays : Cameroun
Ville : Douala, Littoral, CM
Notre société :
Leader en recrutement sur le continent africain, Apave International vous propose chaque semaine de nombreuses opportunités de carrière au sein d'entreprises privées ou publiques et d'Institutions Internationales.
Main Purpose of Role
The Financial Controller is in charge of :
- Financial Reporting under IFRS/USGAAP and OHADA for the company and its related entities.
- Provide financial information of good quality and on time, enforce and optimize internal control across the entities.
Main Responsibilities (this list is not exhaustive)
- Ensure financial documents / Information is treated accurately and timely.
- Ensure transactions are dealt in accordance with regulation, applicable laws and company policies (OHADA Laws, Bank and Exchange regulation, customs regulation, Tax regulation, companies policies, Board resolutions…)
- Train team members
- Alert on breaches of internal control and asses potential risk for the companies
- Supervise monthly closing activities in OHADA & IFRS
- Provide and analyze financial statements
- Monitor the preparation of bi-annual reporting pack
- Contribute to lenders reporting in accordance with loan documentation
- Oversee intercompany reconciliation.
- Supervise Payable/ Receivable / Cash and Inventory accounting.
- Ensure proper handling of fixed assets register
- Provide assistance where necessary to the Compliance and Tax Director
- Contribute in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Supervise accounting archiving
- Liaise with Statutory auditors, Consultants, Banks.
- Contribute in the preparation of management reports and board materials
- Supervise finance department project and perfom any ad hoc work assigned by the CFO or Managing Directors
- Check and approve Payments
- Ensure processing of system requests related to finance department
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Master in Accounting with at least 5 years' experience in reporting under several GAAPs (OHADA, IFRS, USGAAP).
- Experience or knowledge and the Electricity utility industry.
- Experience in financial management, management accounting, technical accounting.
- Experience in audit and internal control
- Knowledge of Cameroon Taxation, Bank, Customs regulation
- Advanced level in excel
- Perfectly bilingual (French/English)
- Qualified accountant ACCA / ACA/ CPA
- Financial Reporting
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to plan effectively his work and supervise assistants
- Time management and respect of deadline
- Team spirit
- Good communications skills
- Comply with professional ethics
- Must have experience in OHADA/IFRS and preferably USGAAP
Niveau d'études : MASTER 2 / BAC+5
Spécialisation : Comptabilité / Finances
Niveau d'expérience : Expérimenté (de 6 à 10 ans)
Anglais : Maîtrise courante
Français : Maîtrise courante