Job Advert: Assistant Project Officer
GCCF invites applications for the position of an Assistant Project Officer.
The successful candidate will be assisting the Programme Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure adequate and timely support is provided for programme implementation, preparation of progress reports, annual work plans and activities
- Compiles data from various sources for the purpose of complying with financial, legal and administrative requirements.
- Responsible for document management, project monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Represents the Programme Officer in meetings, workshops, and trainings for the purpose of providing or receiving information, recording minutes, and supporting the needs of the attendees.
- Assist the Programme Officer in undertaking innovative plans to generate programme income through concept notes, project ideas and project proposals and ensuring their timely submission
- Undertake and complete research to build contacts with potential donors
- Organize and provide assistance in organizing and fundraising events for the organization
- Strengthen the organizations experience of working with target communities
- Diploma in Project Management/Social Science
- Two (2) years experience in programme management
- Good IT and Report writing skills
If you believe you meet our consideration, please email us your letter of application alongside detailed Curriculum Vitae with three referees, email and day-time telephone contacts to email@example.com with Subject: Assistant Project Officer.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.If you do not hear from us by the 16th August 2016, consider your application unsuccessful