Position: Assistant Communication Officer
Global Forum for the Defence of the Less Privileged (GFDLP) is seeking for the services of a young, competitive, aggressive and bilingual journalist into its Communication Division. The suitably qualified candidate should have the following profile:
- Should hold at least a first degree in journalism and mass communication with focus on print and online media
- Should have at least one to two years of relevant experience in newspaper production, editing and layout. Those without the relevance experience should be registered with the National Employment Fund.
- Should have good mastery of online publication
- Must be bilingual
- Should have relevant newspaper and communication management experience in a fast changing world with digital applications
- Ability to identify and work with the corporate sector companies
- Should be computer literate and a mastery of online fundraising skills
Interested candidates should deposit their application at the GFDLPhead office in Buea Town former council building,
Applications should be addressed to the Executive Director of GLDP. The application file should be composed of copies of relevant diplomas,CV and a letter of motivation for the position, and a recommendation from the current employer if currently employed.